Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy January...


The year has rolled over, and with its passing my head is turned towards the coming weeks. In a few days I'll be striking out to Southern Queensland to teach at the fantastic McGregor Summer School. This is the major residential art retreat in Australia and is in its 41st year. It will be the first two-week intensive I've taught since I lived in the US a decade ago. I'm counting the seconds.

Here's wishing you all a creative and productive start to your year. Be in touch on my return!


4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, New Year to you Keith!!! I hope 2009 will be all you want it to be....have a load of fun at McGregor, wish I could be there! Enjoy your family and love your 'work'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Keith I hope it is also a very creative one for you
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith! Love the photo!!

    I wish for you & your beautiful family....the BEST New Year EVER!!

    xo ~Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Keith, I hope 2009 is filled with art and happiness for you and your family. Enjoy the retreat.

    ReplyDelete